Beacon Power Services’s job vacancy, Career and Recruitment
Job title : Senior Product Managers jobs in Lagos
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : January 31, 2022
Quick Recommended Links
- Expertly navigate ambiguity to develop a comprehensive product strategy, product roadmap, functional/non-functional requirements, and go-live plan to deliver on business goals.
- Oversee new product development from start to finish: Ideation, Inception, Error/Risk mitigation, timely delivery, initial release, and feedback gathering for informing future improvement
- Work with a wide range of external stakeholders to identify needs and expertly distill them into actionable agile goals to build meaningful product.
- Prepare and review product requirement documents.
- Refine and maintain product backlog to alignment with product vision.
- Work cross-functionally with Engineering, design, and operations team to build solutions that deliver increasing value to users
- Lead product initiatives through the entire product lifecycle
- Organize product releases properly into sprints and ensure compliance with schedule
Skills & Competencies
- Significant experience in product lifecycle management and working in agile scrum environment
- In-depth technical knowledge to understand all product areas, including design and software development principles
- Ability to analyze data from a variety of sources to identify key insights, pinpoint optimization opportunities, and inform product decisions
- Exceptional curiosity, bias for execution, and ability to take a nebulous, vague list of desires & requirements and distill them down into engineering actionable items
- Strong problem-solving skills with creative approach
- Strong organizational, leadership and communication skill
- Good knowledge of product management tool such as Jira
- Experience with SQL
*ICT Jobs in Nigeria jobs in Nigeria
*ICT Jobs in Nigeria jobs in Lagos
*Senior Product Managers in Lagos
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the position as subject of email.