Job title : Senior Product Manager, Obesity (Pharmacy/OTC channel)
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : October 19, 2023
Quick Recommended Links
You will drive Obesity business roll-out, in collaboration with related parties.The main scope of accountabilities includes but is not limited to:
- Develop a product marketing plan, executing counter strategies when necessary; adapt product strategy to the local patient needs.
- Conduct effective local market research to identify trends and assess the product’s position; Develop, implement, and monitor both, the annual and long-term brand strategy for the brand(s) under responsibility; Propose the product marketing budget and manage it efficiently, ensuring effective resource allocation to maximise return on investment for Novo Nordisk.
- Develop and maintain strategic business partnerships with Sales, Medical, Legal & Compliance (L&C), Multi Customer Engagement (MCE), Finance, Regulatory Affairs (RA), and Procurement departments to ensure thorough workflow during the product life cycle.
- Identify, develop, and maintain contact with Key Opinion Leaders (KOLs); Manage effectively all the interactions with relevant external agencies (creative agencies and event agencies) to ensure an outstanding brand strategy execution.
- Work according to local law, code of conduct, business ethics & compliance framework and company policies.
- Bachelor degree in Pharmacy, Business or related fields.
- At least 3 years’ experience in marketing or product management. Over-the-counter (OTC) experience will be advantage.
- Deep knowledge of the current market situation (healthcare/pharmacy).
- Good command of English and native Thai proficiency.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified candidates should Click here to Apply Now
- Sales / Retail / Business Development jobs
- Senior Product Manager, Obesity (Pharmacy/OTC channel) jobs