2 months ago
Job title : Senior Portfolio Manager jobs in Lagos
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : March 31, 2023
Quick Recommended Links
- The primary job function will entail managing diversified portfolios in accordance with regulatory guidelines as well as each fund’s specific investment policy statements.
- The primary portfolio manager is expected to perform quantitative and qualitative evaluation of both the Equity and Fixed Income universe.
- The ideal candidate should have exposure to both asset classes but demonstrate functional expertise in at least one of them.
- S(He) must be able to conduct fundamental and technical analysis with the aim of making investment recommendations.
- The area of coverage would not be limited to domestic markets but would extend to regional and global markets as well.
- The candidate may be required to make investments in alternative asset classes such as Private Equity, Real Estate and Infrastructure.
- The primary portfolio manager is responsible for generation of investment ideas and implementation.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified candidates should Click here to Apply Now
- Accounting / Financial Services jobs
- Senior Portfolio Manager jobs