Willers Solutions’s job vacancy, Career and Recruitment
Job title : Senior Petrophysicist jobs in Lagos
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : November 30, 2021
Quick Recommended Links
Our client; a reputable Oil & Gas Company is looking to fill the role of SENIOR PETROPHYSICIST
- Experience in developing and promoting best practice standards for fluid sampling and analysis.
- Extensive experience with well delivery and Petrophysical operations.
- A sound grasp of the latest Petrophysical technologies and software packages.
- Broad knowledge of all subsurface evaluation disciplines.
- Knowledge of well and reservoir surveillance and operational experience is desirable.
- Experience with Technical Data Management an advantage.
- Ability to work with a diverse team, manage multiple interfaces and tight delivery deadlines.
- Communication Skills
- Organization Skills
- Quality Control
- Open and Cased Hole Logging Operations
- Flow Assurance
- Analytical Skills
- Interpersonal Skills
- Wireline Operations
- Project Management
- Technology Skills
- Problem Solving
- Petrophysical Data Evaluation
- Sampling and Testing
- Rig, workover and reservoir management
- Proficient in using Microsoft Office, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- B.Sc. in Physics or related science
- MasterÛªs degree in Petroleum Engineering or related discipline will be an added advantage.
- Min of 12 yearsÛª Petrophysicist experience in the upstream oil and gas industry.
- Membership of relevant professional association
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted. Interested candidates should forward CVs to [email protected] use Û÷SENIOR PETROPHYSICISTÛ÷ as mail subject
*Oil and Gas / Energy jobs in Nigeria
*Oil and Gas / Energy jobs in Lagos
*Senior Petrophysicist in Lagos
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested candidates should forward CVs to [email protected] use Û÷SENIOR PETROPHYSICISTÛ÷ as mail subject