Job title : Senior Operations Officer
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : December 15, 2023
Quick Recommended Links
- Responsible for coordinating, planning, and directing services that support the efficient running of the organization, such as record keeping, office operations, data management, facility management, and logistics management.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Plan and coordinate operational procedures and systems as well as develop ways to streamline processes.
- Ensure the smooth and adequate flow of information within the company and managed entities to optimize business operations.
- Develop detailed project plans, outline goals, timelines and implement strategies to keep project on track.
- Maintain open and transparent communication with clients regarding project progress, challenges, and milestones.
- Ensure a consistent and high level of service delivery to clients across all business units, addressing client concerns and maintaining strong client relationships.
- Collaborate with all stakeholders, both internal and external, to ensure seamless coordination and alignment with client objectives.
- Manage schedules and deadlines for management.
- Monitor inventory of office supplies and the purchasing of new material with attention to budgetary constraints.
- Oversee office files and documents are properly filed and stored.
- Manage facility services, maintenance activities, and oversee tradespersons.
- Organize and supervise other office activities such as recycling, renovations, event planning, etc.
- Oversee the management of the CRM platform and set up email systems for staff and clients.
- Organize logistics for company and all entities, scheduling transportation and ensuring arrangements for services as necessary.
- Any other duty as may be assigned.
- Interested candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree / HND in relevant fields with at least 5 years post NYSC experience.
- Proven track record in business operations or a similar field.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Project management skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills to manage multiple tasks and projects simultaneously.
- Good understanding of business acumen.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified candidates should Click here to Apply Now
- Administrative / Management jobs
- Senior Operations Officer jobs