Smart Partners’s job vacancy, Career and Recruitment
Job title : Senior Operations Manager jobs in Lagos
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : May 25, 2022
Quick Recommended Links
Location: GRA Ikeja, Lagos
- We currently recuiting for a Senior Operations Manager. Candidate will be responsible for day-to-day operations, managing the organization’s technical departments while also supporting the efforts in other departments.
- Develop, implement, and monitor day-to-day operational systems and processes that provide visibility into goals, progress, and obstacles for our key initiatives.
- Maximize efficiency and productivity through extensive process analysis and interdepartmental collaboration.
- Applytechnical, managerial and administration talents in a fast-moving and mature social venture which is poised for considerable growth.
- Set strategic goals for operational efficiency and increased productivity
- Analyze current operational processes and performance, recommending solutions for improvement when necessary
- Contribute to corporate strategy in the areas of installation, maintenance and repair of all our systems to ensure that the company achieves its short and long-term objectives.
- Direct and oversee operations staff and field team to ensure that they are motivated and trained to carry out their responsibilities to the required standard.
- Develop and implement policies and procedures to ensure that core operational functions achieve their objectives.
- Develop and control operational budgets to promote efficiency and ensure the company has all the resources required to meet its objectives within agreed financial parameters.
- Oversee purchasing to ensure that the company has the goods and services required within agreed costs and quality standards and at the right times.
- Direct and control warehousing and systems distribution functions to ensure that schools are supplied with the right quantities of products at the right times.
- Develop all necessary policies and procedures to ensure safe and healthy working environments in office and field.
- Maintain good working relationships with all other department to ensure effective co-ordination of all company activities in support of corporate objectives.
- Evaluate overall company performance by gathering, analyzing and interpreting data and metrics.
- Act as the company’s main adviser to the country director on all issues relating to operational functions and keep abreast of latest developments to ensure that the company maintains its competitive position.
- Any additional responsibilities provided by the Country Director.
- MBA degree preferred in Business Administration or a related field from a top academic institution or equivalent experience; Bachelor’s Degree with extensive applied experience and demonstrated track record is acceptable.
- Must have worked as a senior operatons manager preferrably from a Logistics Company
- Minimum of 8 years+ experience managing and leading operations for a private sector company; general management experience.
- Strong leadership, management, analytical, mentorship and organizational skills
- Financial management experience, including internal controls and accountability
- Strong interpersonal, cross-cultural, active listening, writing and presentation skills
- Excellent intellectual credentials combined with strong emotional intelligence skills
- Demonstrable professional growth potential and ability to assume greater levels of responsibility over time
- Intention to help lead and grow and scale up the business.
- Background in a competitive environment within the private sector is highly desirable
- High levels of integrity are fundamental
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “Senior Operations Manager” as the subject of the email.