Meed Networks’s job vacancy, Career and Recruitment
Job title : Senior Network Infrastructure Engineer jobs in Abuja
Job Location : Abuja
Deadline : May 20, 2022
Quick Recommended Links
Location: Abuja, FCT (Nationwide Travel Included)
City/Town type: Permanent
Company Sector: Information Communication Technology
Working Hours: Monday to Friday 8.30am – 5pm (professional hours)
- Are you passionate about designing and building optimized network for ever growing business needs and environments?
- This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Network Professional looking to progress their planning and design experience in IT networks while being part of a young and growing company with interests in delivering world-class ICT services and solution.
- We are an innovative and multifaceted ICT company, with specialization in the design and development of groundbreaking network infrastructure solutions.
- To be part of a friendly and supportive firm in a role with great project diversity, clear career progression and training alongside a great package.
- Above all, this is an opportunity to make real contributions to the success and growth of the organization.
- It is a rare opportunity to work for a unique Nigerian company looking to change the narrative within the sector and to take Africa to the world through Nigeria.
- This is a pivotal career opportunity to be involved in within this all-important sector.
- The role involves working with clients on a variety of network design and implementation projects ranging from security architecture, voice and video conferencing, surveillance, data services, optical fibre, structured cabling, data center, access control systems, biometric solutions, EDMS, etc.
- Also involves every stage of our network solution from planning, design and implementation with project management. Requires troubleshooting, analyzing data and running field operations.
- Experience working on-site, directing on-site functions, conducting routine maintenance, conducting site surveys, supervising technicians, monitoring schedules, estimating costs, monitoring expenditures, mitigating risks while ensuring compliance with design requirements.
- Making recommendations, providing reports, conducting risk assessments, and helping with the implementation of these projects.
A Network Infrastructure Engineer with 3 – 5 years post NYSC experience within similar role and will be educated to Degree level with specific experience in the areas listed below:
- Desired Qualification: Computer Engineering or Science.
- Must be able to define, order, and monitor installation and integration of hardware in the network, including routers, switches, servers, power systems, and cables.
- Must be able to manage LANs, WLANs, TCP/IP, VPNs, and VoIP and ensure only best practices are used to protect Network Security
- Lead the design and modernization of all networks and infrastructure
- Must be able to provide expert guidance and troubleshooting capabilities during complex issues.
- Must be able to work on complex, high profile technical projects in private and hybrid cloud environments.
- Audit client network and develop reports and writing project proposal.
- Should be able to configure Firewalls, routing and switching to maximize network efficiency and security.
- Write and implement networking protocols company-wide and department policies and procedures
- Research and analyze new network technologies and present suggestions for upgrades to improve existing communications network
- Must have track record of managing team, vendors, and clients.
- AutoCAD knowledge or other Networking drawing application.
- Analytic and troubleshooting skill
- Relevant professional certification is an advantage
- A valid driver’s license and ability to drive is an advantage.
Salary / Package
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using “the job title and Location” as the subject of the mail.
Note: If you are a career minded innovative, proactive, and tech-driven personnel, then this role is for you.