MasterCard’s job vacancy, Career and Recruitment
Job title : Senior Network Engineer
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : October 03, 2022
Quick Recommended Links
As part of the Senior Network Engineer journey, you will be involved to engineer and deploy the latest network infrastructure including overseeing and carrying out installation, monitoring, maintenance, support, optimization and documentation of all network hardware, software and connectivity
- Strong Network engineering and project delivery
- Advance knowledge of routing and switching protocols
- Experience with Cisco / HP / Aruba network switching, routing, WIFI, hardware and software
- Experience with Unicast: OSPF, BGP, NAT, IPSEC and GRE
- Experience with Switching: CDP/LLDP, QoS. HSRP/VRRP, VLAN/VXLAN
All About You
As a Senior Network Engineer. Would you like to make an impact and advance your career working on complex deployments/systems as part of a global team specializing in new technologies?
- Excellent communication skills; ability to perform under pressure and detail-oriented
- You will be a self-motivated achiever who gains satisfaction from providing customer excellence
- Respond quickly to all queries/incidents, manage delivery/incidents
- Identify areas where resources fall short of needs and provide thoughtful and sustainable solutions to benefit the team
- Be skilled at explaining technical problems succinctly and clearly
- Confidence to escalate projects delivery / Incidents to senior management.
In many locations, we’ve implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by video or phone. In addition, in our NYC offices, as required by law, only individuals who have been fully vaccinated against COVID-19 will be permitted inside Mastercard offices unless a reasonable accommodation has been approved in advance.
Corporate Security Responsibility
- All activities involving access to Mastercard assets, information, and networks comes with an inherent risk to the organization and, therefore, it is expected that every person working for, or on behalf of, Mastercard is responsible for information security and must:
- Abide by Mastercard’s security policies and practices;
- Ensure the confidentiality and integrity of the information being accessed;
- Report any suspected information security violation or breach, and
- Complete all periodic mandatory security trainings in accordance with Mastercard’s guidelines.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified candidates should Click here to Apply online