Job title : Senior Methods & Performance Engineer M/F
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : October 19, 2023
Quick Recommended Links
SPIE Services Nigeria Limited is looking for profiles to fill the position of Senior Methods & Performance Engineer. His/her responsibilities shall include the following:
- Coordinate the activities passing through the Well Delivery Process, including the necessary interfaces with Internal (Field Ops, Engineering and Construction, Subsurface and Planning) and external (government, regulatory Agencies, contractors etc.) stakeholders to maximize the value of Drilling & Well operations.
- Foster a Quality culture within the teams. Set standards and expectations to deliver best-in-class performance across all Drilling & Wells activities through robust internal stakeholder engagement and external contractor management.
- Guarantee the accomplishment of Well operations in compliance with codes of practice, safety and environmental protection, while optimizing costs and lead times.
- Contribute to the return on Exploration & Production investments, through a continuous process to improve the equipment/ resource usage, services and operational procedures.
- Spearheads the preparation, planning, optimization, and follow-up of Solutions for Performance targeted at Drilling & Wells Operations.
- Drives the Digital transformation roadmap for the Drilling and Wells metier in the affiliate.
- Mentors Junior Engineers and Supervisors, shares experience and best practices, reviews documents and provides constructive feedback.
- Leads the LEAN, Cost rationalization and continuous improvement culture within the Methods and Performance Team.
o Ensures lessons learnt and best practices are captured and communicated within the Drilling & Wells
Metier and to external stakeholders. o Follows up and assists in closing out any highlighted improvement actions
- Participate in risk assessment related to Well operations. Identify and implement measures to ensure successful well delivery.
- Participate in operation debriefing with the rig and contractors to capture lessons learnt, areas of improvement and disseminate experience across the team.
- Participate in HSE audits, site committee meeting and incident investigations at the bases and on the rig. Promote HSE initiatives.
- Has good knowledge of all Drilling & Wells functions i.e. Drilling, Completions, Intervention, Well Integrity and Fluids.
- Has good knowledge of Company referential, industry standards and best practices required to achieve well objectives in a safe and optimum manner
- Proposes new ideas and innovations to improve well performance, well operations performance, reduce risk and/or cost. Conduct studies to establish benchmark and improve performance.
- Be competent enough to manage small work group(s) comprising engineers, superintendents, supervisors, and
contractors to resolve engineering/technical issues
- Participate in the sharing of professional experience through REX
- Monitor operations and cost across the Drilling & Wells Spectrum to capture lessons learnt with a view to improve on subsequent activities.
- Provide support for Engineering compliant with technical referential, at adequate quality to enhance Safety, Performance and Well Delivery
- Ensure that studies to improve performance are conducted and results implemented.
- Assist with the optimization of activities of service providers and assess their performance when required
- Assist with the planning and mobilization of resources (personnel, equipment, contracts) for the execution of approved well operations in a timely and safe manner.
- Maintain good interface with other entities internal and external for the optimization of well operations
- Assist with the preparation and conduct invitations to tender for service and equipment contracts for Drilling & Wells teams when required.
- A degree in the sciences or Engineering
- Minimum of 8 years relevant technical experience with onshore and offshore Well engineering roles
- Good knowledge of Data Analysis Tools & Methods, Communication (oral & written) and Presentation skills.
- Good knowledge drilling engineering/ operations, completion engineering, well interventions and well integrity.
- Good knowledge of material and equipment, QA/QC and Inspection procedure, stock management
- Good knowledge of the Company rules, Guides and Manuals, General Specifications and the CMS related to Drilling and Wells, Safety, QA/QC and associated m?tiers
- Good knowledge of Contracts and Procurement, Finance and Cost control
- Good knowledge of Relevant Regulatory Authorities and Agencies in the Oil and Gas space in Nigeria and Internationally.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified candidates should Click here to Apply Now
- Engineering / Technical jobs
- Senior Methods & Performance Engineer M/F jobs