Job title : Senior Media Planner
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : October 18, 2023
Quick Recommended Links
- Ensure all media briefs are accurate before being sent to the Buying Team or Practices.
- Create and develop a strategic framework that delivers on the client’s objectives.
- Foster relationships with the clients
- Responsible for the day-to-day workings of the client team in conjunction with the Media Director offering support, training, and insight to team members
- Participating & leading new business pitches
- Help the team as required, e.g., perform competitive analysis, answering direct information requests, evaluation of media options
- Oversee and be responsible for the smooth running of all client/supplier and inter-departmental relationships
- Bachelor’s degree
- MBA is a plus
- 4+ years of progressive levels of responsibility in media planning, buying, and management
- Added skills for the role; Excellent use of Excel and other Microsoft packages
- A good appreciation of what working within advertising involves.
How to Apply for this Offer
Please send your updated CV to email@example.com with the subject line “Media Planner”
- Media / Advertising / Branding jobs
- Senior Media Planner jobs
Apply for job
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!