Job title : Senior Marketing Manager (Pharmaceutical)
Job Location : Oyo
Deadline : November 25, 2023
Quick Recommended Links
- Should be able to lead, direct, and bring the companyset results from a group of people consisting of Marketing managers, medical reps, and sales reps of pharma items.
- Able to oversee the depot warehousewhere the products are warehoused, and with accountants storekeepers, and other helping hands.
- Through working experiencewith Hospitals, Govt institutions, community pharmacists, distributors, wholesalers, and chemical shops in the area coming under south-western states. The states coming under our Ibadan depots are
- The person should have a thorough territorial knowledge and working experience in these areas in terms of marketing ethical & and OTC products.
- The important traits the person possesses are Dynamic, communicative, patience, perseverance, aggression, achieving goals, self-motivation, adaptive, leading by example, etc.
- Lead strategic market assessment to determine optimum service, price, and brand positioning for services to maximize penetration and profitability.
- Create and execute strategies to meet or exceed annual goals and objectives in the areas of growth and profitability across all services offered.
- Continually develop new client business by pursuing business opportunities with strategic targets and cultivating relationships with existing clients.
- Work closely with the senior management team to ensure all sales propositions are operationally, commercially, and economically viable.
- Successfully conceptualize position, and develop, negotiate, and close sales opportunities.
- Work closely with the client service team to manage relationships with clients, review client and prospect performance, check continued client satisfaction, and extend relationships accordingly.
- Bachelor’s Degree in pharmacy, Chemistry Marketing, Business Development, or similar field.
- A minimum of 10 years experience as a marketing manager in the pharmaceutical sector
- A master’s degree in business administration is an added advantage.
- Advanced knowledge of consumer behaviour sciences and marketing strategies.
- Demonstrable experience in product marketing and revenue generation.
- Exceptional ability to increase competitiveness and market share.
- Ability to develop strong customer relations and feedback channels.
- Advanced competency in researching market trends and consumer behaviour.
- Ability to identify strategic industry partnerships and build effective networks.
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
- Sales / Retail / Business Development jobs
- Senior Marketing Manager (Pharmaceutical) jobs