Job title : Senior Marketing Manager
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : November 23, 2023
Quick Recommended Links
- As the Growth Marketing Manager, you will be the driving force behind Platos Health marketing initiatives responsible for developing and executing customer acquisition campaigns to acquire new customers, drive revenue growth, and grow Platos Health.
- You’ll develop, implement, track and optimize campaigns across multiple platforms.
- You’ll own all Platos Health marketing channels and measure their success.
What do you need to be successful?
- Work with cross-functional team (Product, Sales & Operations) to establish growth strategies to support Platos revenue goals
- Plan and execute customer acquisition (B2C) and lead generation (B2B) campaigns
- Create and oversee the production of high-quality content that educates, informs, and engages the target audience to drive results
- Manage distribution channels such as SEO, SEM, email marketing and social media
- Work with freelance experts, where needed, to execute marketing campaigns
- Leverage data and analytics to measure the impact of campaigns, interpret data and make data-driven marketing decisions
- Prepare marketing reports and participate in periodic planning
- Ensure brand consistency across all marketing materials and campaigns.
- Implement lead generation strategies to attract potential customers
How important are you to the bottom line?
- As the Growth Marketing Manager, you will be in charge of creating a marketing strategy that supports the brand overarching business goals. Ideally, all this will result in the acquisition, retention and loyalty of customers.
- You’ll work together with cross-functional teams to craft beautiful and compelling campaigns.
- Ultimately, as Growth Marketing Manager, you’ll make sure Platos Health message reaches their target audience so that Platos can enter the next stage of growth. In this role, you will work closely with cross-functional teams and report to the Commercial Director.
What should you have done in your career?
- 5+ years experience in marketing related roles including digital marketing
- Experience and understanding of growth mechanisms such as funnels, flywheels, system loops, multivariate or A/B testing, CRO, etc
- Strong track record in driving results through acquisition channels (online and offline), marketing automation across email, mobile, and related platforms
- Experience in leveraging customer-centric techniques such as user personas and customers journeys in creating effective growth campaigns
- You can engage an audience with captivating copywriting and content
- Solid project management and organizational skills: ability to lead and collaborate with cross-functional teams or freelancers, prioritize high impact activities, and keep complex projects moving forward
- You have outstanding analytical and reporting skills across product & marketing, so you can interpret data to make informed decisions.
- Ability to quickly switch between high-level strategy and hands-on execution
- You are a problem solver willing to take risks and try non-traditional approaches to achieve our growth goals.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English
What do you gain?
- Health Insurance (medical, dental, and optical)
- Free access to Platos and a registered dietitian coach
- Work device and remote work support as needed
- Professional development fund.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified candidates should Click here to Apply Now
- Sales / Retail / Business Development jobs
- Senior Marketing Manager jobs