Job title : Senior Manager – Strategic Accounts
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : October 02, 2023
Quick Recommended Links
- To direct enterprise sales efforts for allocated strategic accounts within the framework of agreed account development plans that meet operational targets for revenues, profitability, and customer satisfaction.
- Manage a group of selected and strategic accounts with a prime focus on increasing wallet share.
- Review market and internal conditions, provide professional input, and contribute to the development of strategies for enterprise sales, demonstrating an understanding of MTNN business strategies and the needs of the customer.
- Develop detailed plans in support of approved strategies in respect of enterprise business sales, organizing required resources, and monitoring and periodically reporting the progress of plans.
- Demonstrate the compelling value proposition of MTN Enterprise Business to corporate entities to enhance opportunities for increased sales.
- Identify and develop a robust pipeline of prospects within the strategic accounts that are systematically qualified, while managing the decision-making process within the account to ensure sales opportunities are closed.
- Responsible for the market development and sales development of key advertisers and agencies in Nigeria.
- Help drive the identification of new opportunities and aggressively seek and secure relationships with new advertisers for MTN’s platform and services.
- Maintain an account development plan (ADP) for each of the allocated accounts, as well as manage the decision-making process within the account to ensure sales opportunities are closed.
- Lead the virtual account team for the horizontal sector of the top 10 top 100+ accounts (corporate and government) to meet targets for profitability and revenues as agreed with GM Enterprise Business Sales.
- Provide a mechanism or system to document and store learning from examples of success in sales of MTN enterprise solutions to customers and leverage it for use with other customers within the horizontal sector.
- Ensure integrated channel management is supported by appropriate systems, such as CRM, and use knowledge management to enhance the professionalism of account management.
- Ensure full integration of quality management processes within all sales activities for the allocated strategic accounts and ensure full compliance with telecommunications license provisions, sector regulations, and competition laws.
- Network and build solid relationships with internal units and relevant third parties (e.g., strategic investors, technical and financial partners, business consultants, etc.) and develop a close working relationship with relevant information sources to provide an integrated service.
- Ensure the capture of sales data, monitor sales performance and trends, and generate assessment reports and analyses for management review.
- Review the performance of individual team members and complete appraisals in accordance with the employee performance appraisal procedures and time schedules.
- Identify sales training and development needs and manage skills enhancement programs for the virtual sales team to ensure enterprise sales targets are fully met.
- First degree in any related discipline
- Fluent in English and the language of the country is preferable.
- Postgraduate qualification (MBA, CA, or Masters) is advantageous.
- 917 years’ experience, including:
- Minimum 6 years of sales experience in the ICT industry focused on the enterprise sector and accounts
- Manager track record of 3 years or more, with at least 3 years in a relevant sector or industry such as Telecoms, ICT, OEM, Enterprise, etc.
- Work experience across diverse cultures and geographies will be advantageous.
- Demonstrated a visible and proven track record of negotiating and managing direct deals.
- Proven track record of closing large ICT, connectivity, or mobile advertising budgets for brands and agency accounts in either online or mobile advertising sales
- Business-oriented and analytical thinking
- Excellent communication skills across verbal, written, and presentation formats and experience presenting to executives
- Knowledge of sales performance reporting
- Proven track record of performance against sales targets
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified candidates should Click here to Apply Now
- Sales / Retail / Business Development jobs
- Senior Manager – Strategic Accounts jobs