7RiverLabs’s job vacancy, Career and Recruitment
Job title : Senior Manager, Sales and Customer Support jobs in Lagos
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : December 03, 2022
Quick Recommended Links
- The Senior Manager of Sales and Customer Support, is responsible for managing all sales operations in order to generate and increase revenue for the Diagnostics business. Other expectations include being up to date with industry trends and strategies to grow the business.
- Lead the sales planning process for the Diagnostics business’s and develops performance objectives, sales targets, ROI and critical milestones for defined periods
- Establishes revenue goals and strategies that advance accounts sales’ performance and enables the achievement of business’s financial goals
- Lead sales forecasting and tracking on a regular basis to provide sales landing visibility to the organisation’s leadership
- In partnership with the Medical, Marketing and Business teams, develop expansion plans leading to identifying new opportunities and growing 54gene’s business with high potential customers (Discover new accounts)
- Establish industry leading initiatives that solidify the company’s goals as the foremost molecular lab in Nigeria
- Maintain a high level of market awareness with regards key initiatives from conventional and non-conventional healthcare stakeholders
- Identify sales and distribution channels that support the growth of the Diagnostics business
- Build deep presence of 54gene in the diagnostics ecosystem through stakeholders identification and engagement on an ongoing basis
- Consolidate/integrate the various reports (weekly or monthly) generated by the sales anc customer support teams
- Ensures that visibility is maintained with customers through ongoing contact (e.i calling targets)
- Develop/improve the CRM system that constantly aligns with the company’s business objectives
- Collaborate with all internal functions (Lab, Tech and Communication) to ensure integrity of the company’s brand
- Ensures effective and professional service delivery (stakeholder management, Channel planning, after sales service, etc) in line with the set 54gene business principles to all customers on an ongoing basis.
- Develops a customer support strategy in line with the company’s goals
- Ensure constant adherence to the Customer Support SOP developed in partnership with the tech and lab departments
- Provides leadership to the customer support team in order to deliver highest value to external customers
- Collaborate with all departments to develop a framework for excellent support and drive efficient first response time, Average response time, total handle time
- Liaise with the leadership to provide recommendation and improvement plans for customer support activities
- Maintain a high level of customer satisfaction across internal and externals stakeholders
- Provide leadership and direction to the sales and customer support team by embodying the 54gene’s core values
- Ensure the ongoing development and enhancement of staff skills and potential in order to achieve levels of competency as well as exceed personal performance excellence (nurture talent).
- Monitor and provides coaching to account managers and customers support representatives in order to guarantee job knowledge and understanding
- Ensure the implementation of performance management within the specific area of responsibility.
- Ensure that all resources (Staff, budgets, etc) are optimally utilised and deployed in order to achieve the set targets.
- Create and maintain a conducive working environment within the sales and customer support team to ensure high levels of morale, performance, motivation, mutual respect and team spirit.
- Collaborate with Lab and Tech departments to ensure efficient service delivery to external customers
- Ensure the maintenance of discipline and adherence to internal processes and codes of conduct relating to the sales team.
- Always conduct duties and responsibilities in a compliant manner while preserving the integrity and reputation of 54gene. Conduct business with the highest ethical standards in full compliance with local and international laws, regulations and Codes of practices applicable to the role.
Customer Relationship Development:
- Attend and represent 54gene and the Diagnostics business at specific customer functions in order to maintain and further build the customer relationships.
- Maintain and build internal relationships in order to ensure a strong network and support structure to facilitate the unit’s initiatives.
- Respond to specific customer requirements such as presentations, workshops, product updates, and training to ensure customers are updated on products and latest developments.
- Manage, co-ordinate and partake in the strategic aspects of key opinion leaders.
- Maintain and present a professional image of 54gene and the business unit within the marketplace (grooming, punctuality, customer communication, customer contact).
Education & Certifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in a Biological Science, Chemistry, Biotechnology, Nursing or Clinical Degree or related field; required; advanced Biological science degree is preferred
- Additional coursework in business strongly preferred; additional advanced education in Business (MBA) preferred
- 6+ years of experience in sales/business
- 5+years of experience in managing people (Preferably in sales)
- 5+ years commercial experience in the healthcare, life sciences, or pharmaceutical industry; 7+ years preferred
- Demonstrated success working in a fast-paced, swiftly changing entrepreneurial environment; experience in rapidly growing companies, preferred
- Experience working in a company based in multiple locations, preferred; global experience a plus.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Strong ability to prioritize and organize work responsibilities to meet deadlines
- Strong persuasion and negotiation skills
- Strong problem-solving skills, attention to detail and ability to follow-through
- Strong presentation skills, proven ability to communicate with diverse audiences, internally and externally
- Superior interpersonal skills, with emphasis on relationship building and networking;
- Excellent active listening and coaching skills
- Ability to build rapport and collaborate with others within the company and externally
- Understanding of consumer behaviors and industry trends
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and CRM/client database software systems
- Knowledge of the Nigerian Diagnostics market, preferred
- Strong understanding of biotechnology and the science focus of the business
- Ability to thrive in a complex, cross-functional and science-driven environment
- Cross-cultural competency; ability to work with a diverse, global team
- English fluency.
*Sales / Retail / Business Development jobs in Nigeria
*Sales / Retail / Business Development jobs in Lagos
*Senior Manager, Sales and Customer Support in Lagos
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified candidates should Click here to Apply online