Job title : Senior Manager – Consumer Segment YWT
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : October 02, 2023
Quick Recommended Links
- Develop and coordinate the execution of marketing strategies to unlock value and drive growth in the Youth Segment.
- Responsible for driving the end-to-end definition of the core proposition (product and pricing), promotion, route to market, campaign, and communication strategies of the Youth Segment to fit with MTNN overall objectives.
- Responsible for the revenue, acquisition, retention, and growth of the youth segment within the company.
- Develop strategic and tactical initiatives to drive the growth of MTN’s volume and value share within the youth segment.
- Take the lead in the execution of initiatives targeted at driving the growth of MTN’s value and volume share within the segment.
- Take charge of the company’s strategy for youth acquisition and oversee execution across all functions to achieve the company’s objectives.
- Anticipate market trends and drive product strategy, process improvement, and cost containment for the segment.
- Ensure the periodic development and update of the behavioral and demographic profiles of the youth segments within the telecommunications landscape.
- Work with the research team to continually acquire intelligence on the preferences and behavioral patterns of youths within the Nigerian operating environment.
- Develop and execute promotional campaigns targeted at MTN’s youth segment aimed at the acquisition of new customers, growth, and stimulation of usage among existing customers.
- Customize and differentiate MTNN youth and teen products and services in the market.
- Design a customer lifecycle extension plan to take advantage of market opportunities within the youth segment.
- Take the lead and work with the relevant marketing divisions and units to ensure a successful product launch.
- Manage inter-functional relations to ensure synergy across the various departmental functions.
- Prepare and share periodic activity and performance reports for the attention of the GM, Segments and Devices.
- Perform any other duties as assigned by the GM, Segments and Devices.
- Identify learning and development needs and manage skills enhancement programs for the youth and teen segment teams to ensure the set objectives of the business are delivered.
- Review the performance of individual team members and complete appraisals in accordance with the employee performance appraisal procedures and time schedules.
- First degree in Marketing, Social Science or Engineering discipline
- Fluent in English and the language of the country is preferable.
- 917 years of working experience, comprising:
- Manager track record of 3 years or more, with at least 3 years in the relevant sector or industry.
- 4-6 years of segment management experience.
- 4 years’ experience in telecoms marketing, strategy development, and implementation.
- Relevant experience in advertising material production and management.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified candidates should Click here to Apply Now
- Sales / Retail / Business Development jobs
- Senior Manager – Consumer Segment YWT jobs