Job title : Senior Management – Finance Department
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : June 15, 2023
Quick Recommended Links
- As a key member of the Senior Management in the Finance Department you will report to the Executive Director – Finance and assume a strategic role in the overall management of the company.
- You shall have primarily the day-to-day responsibilities for planning, implementing, managing and controlling financial-related activities of the company.
This will include monthly and quarterly direct responsibility for:
- Strategic planning,
- Financial Analysis,
- Financial Reporting,
- Variance Analysis, etc of the company performance.
- B.Sc / HND in Accountancy, Finance, Business Administration, Economics, Applied Accounting.
- Professional Qualifications like – ACA, ACCA, MBA or M.Sc will be added advantage
- Member, Institute of Chartered Accountants of Nigeria
- 12 – 18 years work experience.
Skills / Qualifications:
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to communicate and manage well at all levels of the organization.
- Strong problem solving and creative skills and the ability to exercise sound judgment and make decisions based on accurate and timely analyses.
- High level of integrity and dependability with a strong sense of urgency and results-orientation.
- An experienced Professional who moves from theory to real-time application of knowledge in the business domain – a strategist and thinker, but also a catalyst and doer.
- Goal oriented, PC Proficiency is essential
- Passion for Results
- Sets and maintains high standards for self and others, acts as a role model
- Consistently meets or exceeds goals
- Contributes to the overall team performance; understands how his/her role relates to others
- Sets, prioritizes and maintains focus on important activities
- Seeks ideas and best practices from other individuals, teams, and networks and applies this knowledge to achieve results
- Problem Solving and Decision Making
- Identifies and resolves issues and problems
- Uses information at hand to make decisions and solve problems; includes others when necessary
- Identifies root cause of a problem and implements a solution to prevent from recurring
- Interpersonal Relationships & Influence
- Develops and maintains relationships with team
- Operates with integrity; demonstrates honesty, treats others with respect, keeps commitments
- Building Effective Teams
- Identifies and communicates team goals
- Creates strong morale and engagement within the team
- Accepts responsibilities for personal and team commitments.
- Microsoft Office: Proficient user of MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint.
- Accounting Software: Navision, or other Accounting ERP
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
- Accounting / Financial Services jobs
- Senior Management – Finance Department jobs