Job title : Senior Lecturer (Obstetrics and Gynaecology)
Job Location : Taraba
Deadline : January 01, 2024
Quick Recommended Links
- Candidates applying for this position are expected to possess MBBS and a Doctorate Degree in their respective fields or Fellowship of the National Postgraduate Medical College of Nigeria or the West African College of Physicians (FWACP) or West African College of Surgeons (FWACS) with not less than three (3) years of teaching and research experience since becoming Lecturer I in a University or comparable Institution of Higher Learning. Candidates must possess scholarly publications in reputable journals published both locally and internationally.
- Experienced individuals in professional practice outside the university system/research institutions but with a strong interest in academics and effective teaching and research capacity, a good number of publications in high-impact national and international journals, and possessing PhD Degree with at least 10-years of post-doctoral experience or holders of Fellowship of the West African College of Physicians/Surgeons or National Postgraduate Medical College with at least 6 years professionals are also eligible to apply.
- Candidates must be individuals with high-level commitment to growing and effectively applying their grantsmanship and academic leadership skills. Candidates must be individuals with deep commitment to further developing high-level research, teaching and leadership skills and strong passion for grantsmanship and innovations.
- CONMESS 5 (N4,002,413-N4,956,435) per annum
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Curriculum Vitae (CV) using the format below:
- Date and Place of Birth
- Local Government Area (LGA)
- Marital Status
- Languages Spoken
- Current Contact Information
- Current Contact Address
- Permanent Home Address
- Present Rank and Salary
- Telephone Number (GSM)
- Educational Background
- Qualifications, Educational Institutions, and Dates
- Additional Educational Qualifications with Dates (e.g., Computer Literacy, Continuing Education, Workshops, etc.)
- Teaching Experience with Dates (List Courses taught / Examined, theses supervised / Ongoing):
- Undergraduate Teaching
- Postgraduate Teaching
- Postgraduate Supervision
- Research / Extension Experience with Dates
- Routine Administrative Duties with Dates
- Positions Held with Dates
- Professional Service/Honour Services
- Community Service:
- Other (Please specify)
- Conferences Attended/Organised with Dates
- Local Conferences Attended/Organised with Dates
- In Peer-Reviewed Journals
- In Edited Conference Proceedings
- Books/Monographs/Guides/Manuals/Novels/Indexes/Musical Composition, etc.
- Papers Presented at Conferences and Seminars
- Publications in Newspapers/Magazines. Note: For (a)-(c) above, include titles, numbers, authors, pages, names of publishers, and dates of publication.
- Citation in “Who is Who,” etc.
- Names and Addresses of Three Referees
- Signature: ………………………… Date:……………………..
Candidates should submit three (3) copies of their applications, Curriculum Vitae, and photocopies of credentials in sealed envelopes. The position applied for should be clearly written at the top left side of the envelopes. The submission should be addressed to:
Federal University Wukari,
P.M.B 1020, Wukari,
Note: Furthermore, candidates should request their referees to forward their reference reports under confidential cover directly to the Registrar.
- Education / Teaching Jobs jobs
- Senior Lecturer (Obstetrics and Gynaecology) jobs