Job title : Senior Lecturer – Information Technology
Job Location : Not specified
Deadline : September 29, 2023
Quick Recommended Links
Qualification and Experience
- Candidates should possess a PhD Degree in the discipline applied for with at least 6 years post-qualification University teaching, research experience, 15 publications in high impact journal of repute, half of which must be in international outlets.
- Evidence of academic and administrative positions in a university
- Possess appropriate ICT competency in addition to numeracy and literacy.
- Must have mentorship capacity with at least one completed doctoral candidate and can build an academic team.
- Have a vision, mission and core values that align with the vision of the university.
- Has both local and international collaborative and partnership network
- Has attracted substantial research.
- Has entrepreneurial ability and project design execution in terms of patent.
- The ideal candidates are required to possess sound work ethics, effective communication, and technology skills.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates are required to send copies of their Curriculum Vitae and should include the following details:
- Full Name (Surname, First name, Middle name)
- Place and Date of Birth
- State of Origin/Local Government Area
- Permanent Home Address
- Correspondence Address (if different from Permanent Address)
- Mobile Phone Number
- Email address
- Educational Institutions attended with dates.
- Academic Qualifications and Distinctions obtained with dates.
- Professional Qualification obtained with dates.
- Work experience including full details of former and present posts.
- Community service rendered (including dates and locations)
- Full details of teaching and research experience
- List of publications and dates where applicable
- Honours / Awards
- Membership of Professional Bodies
- Extra-Curricular Activities
- Names and addresses of three Referees.
- Any other relevant information.
All Applications (CV and Cover Letter) should be sent to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: At NUTM, we believe in the strength of diversity and the power of inclusivity. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer, committed to creating a workplace that celebrates the unique talents, perspectives, and backgrounds of our team members.
- Education / Teaching Jobs jobs
- Senior Lecturer – Information Technology jobs