2 weeks ago
Job title : Senior Information Technology Specialist
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : June 23, 2023
Quick Recommended Links
- To analyze system needs, plan, design, test, and run effective software platforms that meet JBE system requirements for efficiency and system integration.
- Role holder is responsible for managing software development projects, vendor selection and assessment, and designing and delivering training manuals to share software knowledge.
- Supervise the respective team of direct and indirect reports through contributing to effective recruitment, development, performance management, and succession planning, in order to maximize team performance and achieve sectional objectives.
- Contribute to the management of the section’s daily operations by providing expertise, enabling teamwork, and aligning processes, in order to achieve high performance standards and meet established targets.
- Researching, collecting, and defining current system needs, with forward thinking to future compatibility and system integration.
- Plan and design new systems and system updates and upgrades that meet end users system requirements, functionality, and process integration, and manages software development project in all phases: planning, design, implementation, monitoring and control, and closure.
- Liaise with system administration on hardware compatibility and IT infrastructure (servers, networks, connections, etc) and jointly raise recommendations to management.
- Spearheads the IT Development team into the coding, publishing, and testing of the new systems, including user interface, debugging and potential user issues.
- Roll out the systems and system updates, and collects end user feedback. Provides training and awareness for systems changes for Systems Administration.
- Prepare training manuals and facilitate training sessions for users on the developed programs, in order to update employees’ knowledge of the developed programs.
- Ensuring integration of Systems between different functions and business units across JBE
- Contribute to the development of the RFP documents for software acquisition, while liaising with Procurement to collect vendor responses, Assess the different technical specifications and quotations received from vendors in order to validate scope compatibility against IT requirements.
- Proactively seek, learn and utilize new technologies, concepts and procedures as appropriate to project requirements through online research, reading, communicating with IT software suppliers, and attending IT related trainings, to ensure the company is up-to-date to facilitate its work.
Required Qualifications and Skills
- University degree in Computer Science Engineering.
- 5 to 6 years relevant technical experience in IT or a similar field.
- Cisco, Java, CCNA, etc. or equivalent are a plus.
- High level of attention to detail and well-organized.
- Quick learning ability and apt problem-solving skills.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified candidates should Click here to Apply Now
- ICT Jobs in Nigeria jobs
- Senior Information Technology Specialist jobs