Job title : Senior Human Resource Officer
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : March 04, 2024
Quick Recommended Links
Our client, a leading player in Nigeria’s agricultural trading sector, is actively looking for highly qualified candidates to join their team. We currently have openings for the position of Senior Human Resource Officer.
The ideal candidate will support Head of HR in diverse HR functions within the company and facilitate the development and implementation of HR policies and procedures in alignment with the company’s objectives.
Key responsibilities include;
- Collaborate with the HR Lead to manage full-cycle recruitment, execute talent acquisition strategies, including job posting, candidate screening, and interviewing.
- Develop, implement, and update HR policies and procedures to align with legal requirements and industry best practices
- Oversee the administration of compensation and benefits for employees
- Support the development and implementation of HR initiatives and systems
- Assist in effective employee onboarding and orientation processes.
- Collaborate with senior management to identify and address workforce planning and talent development needs
- Manage employee relations, conflict resolution and grievance procedures, fostering a positive work culture
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date HR records and documentation.
- Ensure compliance with employment laws and regulations, maintaining up-to-date knowledge of relevant legal requirements
- Drive employee engagement initiatives and recognition programs
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or a related field
- Professional HR certification such as CIPM, SHRM, PHRi is a plus
- Minimum of 5-7 years’ experience as a Senior HR Officer or similar role
- In-depth knowledge and experience in the manufacturing industry
- Leadership and people management skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, HR software and tools
- Profound knowledge of HR principles, strategies, trends, and practices
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified candidates should Click here to Apply Now
- Human Resources jobs
- Senior Human Resource Officer jobs