Montaigne Place’s Career and Recruitment Offer
Job title : Senior Human Resource Manager
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : 31-Oct-21
Quick Recommended Links
Location: Oniru, Lagos
- We are seeking to recruit a Senior Human Resource Manager who has experience in facilities and aministrationsto fill this role. To qualify you must be able to handle all HR activities.
Summary of Responsibilities
- Handling all HR activities also supporting management, and employees at the company to be effective in their roles and provide the very best quality of service. The successful candidate will have responsibility and accountability for the full employee life cycle and will be involved in all areas of the Human Resources function.
- Overseall facility issues including fleet management, repair and maintenance of machines etc
- Create a suite of document templates e.g. employment contracts, variation to contract letters, the invitation to meeting letters, resignation letters, etc. Ensure these are accessible to the team and ensure they are kept up to date and in line with contractual and statutory requirements.
- Produce employment contracts and variation to contracts in line with authorized management requests.
- Payroll Management by ensuring workforce information is kept up to date, and any problems identified and addressed. Issue accurate payroll instructions, to meet payroll deadlines.
- Provide management information reports relating to HR for example absence data, staff lists, payroll costs, etc. Work on requests for information, ensuring timely and accurate responses are provided.
Education and Experience (not limited to):
- Ideally, Degree level of Education coupled with excellent written, verbal, listening etc
- MBA or M.Sc in Human Resources or Organisational Behaviour
- Chartered Member of CIPD or other HR certifications
- Knowledge of employment contracts and context within the education sector.
- 10 years experience of working in a fast-paced HR team in a dmin / facility environment providing first level advice on HR policies and procedures, employment law and employee relations issues.
Skills and Characteristics:
- Excellent organization and communication skills, with a good foundation in HR theory.
- Ability to multitask and deal with a range of incoming enquires äóñ organization is key to the success of this role.
- Ability to develop innovative ideas and solutions
- Excellent IT skills specifically MS Office; particularly Word, Excel and Outlook, also keen knowledge and experience of the importance of databases and their role in providing accurate management information.
- Able to form and maintain effective working relationships with colleagues, service users and third parties.
- Self-motivated with a äóÖcan doäó» attitude and determination to äóÖget under the skin of problemsäó».
- Able to streamline and improve operational processes.
- Highly enthusiastic with excellent communication skills.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as subject of the email.