7 days ago
Job title : Senior Graphic Designer
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : June 25, 2023
Quick Recommended Links
About the job
- The ideal candidate will be responsible for conceptualizing creative designs for a wide array of media to fit the needs of internal teams and external clients.
- You will oversee the design’s production to ensure the designs are completed in a timely manner.
- You will also use your knowledge of design software to accomplish these responsibilities.
- Designing and concepting high-quality visual assets in a variety of formats, which could include digital ads (static and video; social and other ad formats).
- An intimate understanding of design, copy, and web best practices/guidelines
- Collaborate with marketing team to conceptualize and execute creative solutions that can be translated across various media platforms
- Experience with a variety of software, including Photoshop, InDesign, Premier, Illustrator etc.
- A strong understanding of brand development and multichannel marketing concepts
- Proficiency in long- and short-term planning and the ability to thrive under tight deadlines
- Ability to autonomously take a high-level creative direction and translate it to design concepts and executable designs
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in Graphic Design
- Proven work experience of 3+ years of creative design experience
- Proficiency with the Microsoft Suite, InDesign, Illustrator, Premier Pro, After effect and Photoshop
- A digital-centric and mobile-first mentality when designing consumer touchpoints
- Familiarity with different digital content formats, social platforms, and innovative ad concepts
- Illustration, photography, videography experience a plus
How to Apply for this Offer
Please include links to your work either in your application or on your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Media / Advertising / Branding jobs
- Senior Graphic Designer jobs