Job title : Senior Financial Advisory Associate
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : March 31, 2024
Quick Recommended Links
As a Senior Financial Advisory Associate, you will actively lead financial advisory projects, and funding related matters for the company. Additionally, to be successful in this role, you will also actively manage relationships with investors, signing up and managing strategic external clients and customers.
We are open to professionals living in any location in Nigeria. The work will primarily be remote but may require in person meetings from time to time.
- Develop and execute framework for deal management (Origination, structuring, execution, management etc.)
- Develop and implement fund raising strategies for different fund classes (debt, equity etc.)
- Build and maintain a healthy pipeline of prospective investors, source funds from Investors and lead negotiations with them.
- Develop Investor related documents (E.g., Investor teasers, pitch decks, Information Memorandum etc.)
- Manage relationships with Investors (this also includes having frequent meetings, developing and sharing investor reports.
- Perform valuation of the company as required.
- Oversee due diligence and conditions precedents to investment process.
- Manage existing company Investments.
- Map potential customers, funders, service providers and other stakeholders.
- Generate and convert leads for the organization.
- Manage relationships with key clients, funders, collaboration partners, and other stakeholders.
- Establish revenue objectives by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas, projecting expected sales volume and profit for existing and new products.
- Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status
- And any other task assigned by your supervisor from time to time based on business priorities of the business.
- First degree or equivalent in a relevant discipline- preferably with at least 2:1.
- An MBA is an added advantage.
- Minimum of 4 years of work experience
- Business development experience (preferably in a financial setting)
- Financial advisory experience or business/management consulting experience
- Marketing and/or product development experience is an added advantage.
How to Apply for this Offer
- Accounting / Financial Services jobs
- Senior Financial Advisory Associate jobs