Rosabon Financial Services’s job vacancy, Career and Recruitment
Job title : Senior Financial Accountant (Deputy HOD) jobs in Lagos
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : November 29, 2021
Quick Recommended Links
- Ensure that all accounting systems, procedures are in line with the International Accounting Standards and International Financial Reporting Standard
- Ensures timely preparation of periodic financial reports
- Prepare and review annual audit work papers and ensure adjustments journals are passed to agree companyÛªs books and records with the audited financial statements
- Continuously update, review and document the CompanyÛªs financial policies and procedures
- Work with internal and external auditors during fieldwork exercise and in the preparation of annual audited financial statements.
- Ensure and supervises the documentation of Asset & Liabilities Committee Meeting (ALCO)
- Provide internal tax advisory services and support on business operation matters to the Group
- Develop and monitor all financial systems with a view to improve and streamline procedures.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, Business, Economics or related fields. A Master’s Degree is an added advantage.
- Minimum of 10 yearsÛª experience, preferably in the Financial Services industry
- Internationally recognized accounting professional qualifications (ACA CPA, ACCA, CMA)
- Well ÛÒdeveloped accounting skill and IFRS Knowledge.
N6,000,000 – N9,000,000 annually.
*Accounting / Financial Services jobs in Nigeria
*Accounting / Financial Services jobs in Lagos
*Senior Financial Accountant (Deputy HOD) in Lagos
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.