Job title : Senior Finance Specialist
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : October 26, 2023
Quick Recommended Links
Optimize the system to account for financial transactions primarily creating, editing and reconciling invoices, payments and other transactions when needed.
- Work closely with the finance team to provide precise bookkeeping processes to ensure quality and excellence.
- Keep the company’s account updated by verifying, allocating and posting transactions
- Partner with every team in the company to allocate revenue across departments and service lines while maintaining historical records by filing documents
- Work across teams to invoice, reconcile and help co-manage spend allocation for each team.
- Prepare financial reports by collecting, analyzing and summarizing account information and trends.
- Notify line managers and management and other stakeholders when invoices become due.
- Ensure compliance with federal, state and local legal requirements by studying requirements, enforcing adherence to requirements, filing reports and advising management on needed actions.
- Collaborate with various teams internally to provide transparent and quality invoicing and payments.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting or any other related discipline.
- Minimum of 5-7 years experience.
- Knowledge of general accounting principles and best practices.
- Knowledge of QuickBooks.
- Ability to work within an hybrid structure and a multicultural environment.
- Ability to maintain high standards of attention to detail, confidentiality and thoroughness.
- Ability to be proactive and independent while identifying problems and opportunities.
- Excellent problem solving and communication skills
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified candidates should Click here to Apply Now
- Accounting / Financial Services jobs
- Senior Finance Specialist jobs