WorQulture’s Career and Recruitment Vacancy
Job title : Senior Fashion Stylist jobs in Lagos
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : October 22, 2021
Quick Recommended Links
Our client (a top-tier fashion house) is in search of an efficient and experienced Senior Fashion Stylist who is extremely passionate and knowledgeable in all spheres of fashion. You will be responsible for maintaining, improving, and coordinating operations across stores, managing all teams and providing relevant solutions when necessary, ensuring clothes are properly styled, and ensuring 100% customer satisfaction. As a senior fashion stylist, you are expected to have impeccable managerial skills, be ready to manage team members, have a good sense of color, direct photography sessions, develop visual merchandising strategies, find ways to increase the quality of customer service.
Salary: N140,000 – N200,000 (negotiable)
Work hours: 8.30 am ÛÒ 7:00 pm (Monday – Saturday)
Availability to start: As soon as possible
- Provide strategic direction & leadership to Visual Merchandising & Styling Team
- Strategic partnership with the Retail Sales & Operations, e-commerce, Brands & Marketing, Category, Product Development Teams to ensure business objectives are met
- Responsible for creating and implementing a visual merchandising and styling strategy per store
- Prepare and execute photoshoot creative look seasonal calendar plan
- Prepare creative look seasonal calendar and assignment of the creative team to task
- Ensure all timelines are set and followed by the creative team and external stakeholders
- Train store sales team on product specifications and how to use product collection line sheet in up-selling and cross-selling to customers on the shop floor.
- Prepare and Update fashion product knowledge training pack
- Communicate the product matching stories to the store team for each seasonal business cycle
- Change window display according to theme /cycle and send the image to all stores as a guide to ensure uniformity.
- Manage the activities of the photographic team towards ensuring timeliness on photo-shoot projects execution
- Ensure Photo-shoot project requests from other units are managed properly, completed on time, and delivered for sales push through digital and in-store promotion and advertising and via an e-commerce platform.
- Accountable for the management of merchandise for photo-shoot events and also follow up with warehouse to make sure documentation and movement of picked merchandise from stores are done in time way before the shoot and also returned
- Responsible for sourcing for photoshoot venues
- Research lifestyle and design trends that will inform the visual merchandising & styling strategy.
- Conduct research on international brands and benchmark organizational merchandising & styling strategies
- A BachelorÛªs degree or its equivalent in business or any related discipline.
- Retail fashion certification is an added advantage.
- A minimum of 7 years experience in a similar retail management
- Knowledgeable in retail stores product visual merchandising
- Knowledgeable in visual merchandising for new store opening
- Knowledgeable in fashion retail store fitting, furniture, and facilities
- Proficient in creating a wide range of fashion styling looks
- Experience in photo-shoots and product image looks creation
- Creative, artistic
- Colour intelligence
- Pattern recognition ability
- Planning, priority, and time management skills.
- Hard-working and highly motivated
- Team spirit
- Interactive and outspoken
- Strong imaginative power
- Attention to details
- Training skills
- Extremely Disciplined creative
*Senior Fashion Stylist jobs in Nigeria
*Art / Languages jobs in Lagos
How to Apply for this Offer
*Art / Languages jobs in Nigeria