Harvesters International’s Career and Recruitment Vacancy
Job title : Senior Executive Officer jobs in Lagos
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : 15-Oct-21
Quick Recommended Links
Location: Lekki, Lagos
- The Executive Assistant will provide high-quality administrative support to the Senior Pastor, executive team, analyze documents, prepare research reports, and occasionally supervise staff members.
- He must be creative and enjoy working in a vast entrepreneurial environment that is mission-driven, results-driven and community-oriented.
- The ideal individual will have the ability to exercise good judgment and interpersonal boundaries in a variety of situations, with strong written and verbal communication, administrative, and organizational skills.
- The candidate will also be responsible for managing the churchÛªs schedule, accounting for all religious holidays, Senior PastorÛªs duties, appointments with the ministry leaders, and events in the church facilities.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Additional professional qualifications will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of 3 – 5 years of experience in administrative support functions.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Adobe Acrobat, and social media web platforms.
- Proven experience as an executive assistant or other relevant administrative support experience.
- Must be able to meet deadlines in a fast-paced quickly changing environment.
- A proactive approach to problem-solving with strong decision-making skills.
- Professional level verbal and written communications skills.
- N250,000 – N300,000 monthly.
*Senior Executive Officer jobs in Nigeria
*Administrative / Management jobs in Lagos
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
*Administrative / Management jobs in Nigeria