Integrated Corporate Services’s job vacancy, Career and Recruitment
Job title : Senior Executive, Business Development ÛÒ Pharmaceutical & Medical Diagnosis (PMD) jobs in Lagos
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : October 25, 2021
Quick Recommended Links
Business Development Manager Job Summary.
Due to significant market growth in our organization, we are hiring Business Development Managers and senor Business development executives to lead a mix of existing accounts and development of new businesses. To excel in this role, you should be an active listener, have a compelling sales personality, and a hunger to chase and close new business from cold calls and inbound leads.
Business Development Manager Job Description
- Contacting potential clients to establish rapport and arrange meetings.
- Prospecting and generating quality leads and pipeline management.
- Planning and overseeing new marketing & sales initiatives.
- Researching organizations and individuals to find new opportunities.
- Increasing the value of current customers through cross selling and upselling while attracting new ones.
- Finding and developing new markets and improving sales.
- Attending conferences, meetings, and industry events.
- Developing quotes and proposals for clients.
- Developing goals and targets for the sales & business development team and leading business growth and ensuring they are met.
- Coaching personnel and helping team members develop their skills.
- BachelorÛªs degree in any of the life sciences, Biomedical technology, Laboratory sciences or related field with
- A minimum of 5 years sales experience in general laboratory or medical diagnostics environment.
- At least 3 Years in B2B consultative solution sales environment.
- Experience in sales, marketing, or related field.
- Ability to interface with customers and negotiate at C-level
- Strong communication skills and IT nativity.
- Ability to manage complex projects and multi-task.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to flourish with minimal guidance, be proactive, and handle uncertainty.
- Proficient in Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
- Comfortable using a computer for various tasks.
Salary Range: 300,000 to 390,000 (Gross) Per Month
*Sales / Retail / Business Development jobs in Nigeria
*Sales / Retail / Business Development jobs in Lagos
*Senior Executive, Business Development ÛÒ Pharmaceutical & Medical Diagnosis (PMD) in Lagos
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the position as subject of email.