Chipper Cash’s Career and Recruitment Vacancy
Job title : Senior Engineer, USSD jobs in Not specified
Job Location : Not specified
Deadline : October 30, 2021
Quick Recommended Links
- As a Senior Software Engineer, USSD, you will be building out our services for various USSD (Unstructured Supplementary Service Data) Services Chipper wide. These will range from services that power authentication, onboarding, payments, withdrawals, balance checks and other core product experiences all over USSD.
- We are a small team. You will be encouraged to engage in high-level technical decision making, and there will be a lot of room for growth for early hires as the company continues to expand.
- The Chipper team is truly global on a daily basis, you might be interacting with team members in San Francisco, Los Angeles, New York City, London, Accra, Lagos, and Nairobi
- You will not be micromanaged. We have an engineering team culture centered on open-communication, honest feedback, and personal responsibility.
What You Will Be Doing
We donÛªt tend to define rigid roles for engineers within our team – the projects that you work on will largely be driven by your own areas of interest. Here are some examples of roles that you might fill on the team:
- Build out intuitive USSD experiences across all telcos and carriers, working closely with UX designers and researchers to make the app easy to use
- Assist other engineers in implementing new features across the full stack, delivering massive impact by iterating rapidly on the frontend and backend and delivering critical new functionality to the end user
- Architect new services and functionality on the backend, utilizing cutting edge technologies such as high-throughput messaging queues to build out performant, fault-tolerant systems with a focus on elegance and simplicity
- Comb through tens of millions of data points, discovering new insights and building advanced algorithms (incorporating machine learning techniques) to solve tough issues such as fraud detection and identity verification.
What You Should Have
- We donÛªt care very much about checking boxes, such as ÛÏX years of experienceÛ or ÛÏFamiliarity with X frameworkÛ to show that youÛªre qualified for this role.
- WeÛªre looking for talented, passionate engineers, who enjoy writing clean, well structured, and well-tested code.
- An ideal team member will be self-driven, will enjoy owning their own projects, and will be able to constructively communicate with the rest of the team in order to brainstorm, disambiguate project specifications, and to give (and receive) feedback on everything from coding style to high-level architecture and design.
- Most importantly, weÛªre looking for engineers who love learning and are highly interested in the complexities of the business.
Our Tech Stack:
The more familiarity you have with our tech stack, the better. The technologies that we use include, but are not limited to:
- React Native (nice to have)
- Python + Jupyter Notebooks (nice to have)
*Senior Engineer, USSD jobs in Nigeria
*ICT Jobs in Nigeria jobs in Not specified
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified Candidates should Click here to Apply online
*ICT Jobs in Nigeria jobs in Nigeria