2 weeks ago
Job title : Senior Digital Marketer jobs in Lagos
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : April 16, 2023
Quick Recommended Links
What You Will Be Doing:
- Develop strategy for and manage/optimize all aspects of the digital performance marketing channels, such as FB, Google, PPC and display.
- Manage performance marketing campaigns, focusing on acquiring high quality new customers with very optimized cost as well as engaging and harvesting users from digital web and mobile.
- Work very closely with internal teams to align with strategic business objectives especially with product marketing, growth, and country marketing managers as well as brand teams.
- Help formulate and execute marketing strategies to achieve business goals.
- Monitor channel performance metrics and utilize data to optimize and accelerate channel growth.
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders across Marketing, Creative, Product Management, and Technology teams to develop strategies and guide execution.
- Contribute to the overall customer acquisition, engagement, retention, marketing, and growth.
- Drive massive upticks in owned channels.
- Analyze and report growth success to the management – build and manage dashboards to track metrics.
- Develop and implement a robust paid media experimentation approach across creatives, audiences, optimization strategies, channels, and geographies to maximize ROAS.
- Work with marketing agencies and contractors to design and implement digital marketing campaigns when needed.
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points.
What You Need for This Role:
- Relevant years of experience in performance & digital marketing and growth hacking
- Hands-on experience executing and managing SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns.
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform, and motivate your audience.
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels.
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments.
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends).
- Working knowledge of ad serving tools (e.g., DART, Atlas).
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google AdWords campaigns.
- Strong performance marketing skills, analytical skills, and data-driven thinking
- Up to date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
- Know and worked in high performance, large campaign driven environment.
- Good operational experience with search, social and re-marketing channels
- Experience managing a budget and knowledge of P&L
- Experience using BI/visualization tools (Excel, Tableau, Looker, etc.)
- You will ideally demonstrate a strong ability to handle multiple tasks & tight deadlines with confidence and ease.
- Excellent stakeholder and agency management skills are desirable.
How you do it Expectations for fulfilling your role:
As a general rule at KingMakers we want people to be:
- Customer Focus: We keep the customer at the center of everything we do.
- Passion & Dedication: We are passionate about what we do, employing only smart, honest, dedicated, and results oriented team players.
- Openness, Honesty & Directness: We embrace a culture of candor and work together towards the right solution whilst being open, honest, and willing to give and receive feedback, judgment-free. We play the ball, not the person.
- Innovation & Big Thinking: We think like owners. If we see a problem, we find a solution. We are pragmatic and always strive to do more with less.
- Speed & Focus: We plan, we strategize, but mostly, we DO. Without doing there is no progress, we can always change direction but only if we start moving. Fast beats slow.
- Low Ego: The best solutions are achieved when we leave our egos at the door. We always seek opportunities to learn in every situation. No job too small.
- Fun: On balance, we believe in having fun whilst working. We maintain perspective as best as we can, and together, we celebrate our successes.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified candidates should Click here to Apply Now
- Media / Advertising / Branding jobs
- Senior Digital Marketer jobs
- Salary Offer: *********