Reliance HMO’s job vacancy, Career and Recruitment
Job title : Senior Data Scientist, Health Tech jobs in Not specified
Job Location : Not specified
Deadline : May 23, 2022
Quick Recommended Links
- We are looking for a dynamic and ambitious Senior Data Scientist Health Tech to join our Data science team.
- As a Senior Data Scientist Health Tech you would be responsible for building AI/ML models for automating processes, reducing costs and increasing revenues of a modern health-tech organization.
- Builds AI/ML models to automate different enterprise processes such as claim and provider management, customer acquisition, engagement retention, customer support, and finance and human resource functions
- Build intelligent mobile app functions to improve members health
- Provide key actionable insights to management
- Use data to estimate provider quality of care
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience as a data scientist, with particular focus on machine learning and NLP.
- Tertiary education from a recognised institution, in a quantitative field
- Experience building NLP and/or vision models
- Experience in modelling consumer behaviour is a plus
- Experience with medical data is a plus
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
What’s on Offer?
- Work alongside & learn from best in class talent
- Excellent career development opportunities
- Attractive salary & benefits
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified candidates should Click here to Apply online