Job title : Senior Data Engineer
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : March 06, 2024
Quick Recommended Links
What we are looking for
- Quidax is building a team of high performers just like that of the Avengers and we’d like to hire a Data Engineer who loves solving complex problems across a full spectrum of technologies.
- Do you enjoy working with data? or you even dream about the nuances in dealing with messy data? Then we’re looking for you.
- Join us to build the future of money and have an amazing time doing it.
What your day-to-day looks like
- Design and build robust ETL/ELT data pipelines that extract, transform, and load data into our analytical data warehouse for the purpose of creating reports/dashboards that help deliver insight that drives our business objectives.
- Work on ingesting, storing, processing and analyzing large data sets
- Create scalable and high-performance web services for delivering data.
- Translate complex technical and functional requirements into detailed architectural designs and analytical queries.
- Perform tests to ensure data integrity and quality data is available for downstream analytics.
- Document data artefacts, including tables, views, schemas, data lineage, etc.
What you need to have
- 4+ years of software development experience or data engineering experience
- Strong ability in coding in Python. Knowledge of any of Java or Scala is a plus.
- Advanced level of expertise in writing optimal SQL queries.
- Experience working on any of the cloud platforms (AWS, GCP, Azure, Snowflake). Good working knowledge of the cloud data services eg. Data warehouse (BigQuery, Snowflake, Redshift), Data Lake (GCS, Amazon S3), and Cloud functions (Google Cloud Function, AWS Lambda Function) are most desired.
- Experience working in a collaborative environment using Git and Github/Gitlab.
- Knowledge of the Data Build Tool (DBT) is a plus.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified candidates should Click here to Apply Now
- ICT Jobs in Nigeria jobs
- Senior Data Engineer jobs