Job title : Senior Data Analyst
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : December 17, 2023
Quick Recommended Links
- Customer Success is one of the largest and fastest growing Departments in Moniepoint with over 700 FTE to support significant business growth.
- However there is a lack of data to understand why customers contact Moniepoint and how we can help improve the overall customer experience and drive self service.
- In addition we lack any forecast models for incoming demand, workforce management/ demand planning to optimise scheduling of resources across various channels, and adherence management.
- There is also only rudimental Customer Service Dashboards which are not used consistently across the Operation.
As a Senior Data Analyst within our Customer Success Team, you would:
- Analyse customer service data to identify trends, gaps and improvement opportunities
- Use data/ analysis to help develop understanding of failure demand, and develop with stakeholders options to help improve overall customer experience and promote customer self service.
- Create from scratch & then update Workforce Management/ Resource planning including demand forecast across all channels and optimal resource scheduling and adherence management
- Build, maintain and evolve dashboards and reports in collaboration with the relevant stakeholders suitable for an Executive audience as well as Operations teams.
- Liaise with a Data Engineer to define data warehouse structure/requirements
- At least 6 years of relevant experience as a Data Analyst/ Senior Data Analyst or similar roles, with a focus on customer success
- Experience in developing from scratch similar failure demand/ Workforce Management/ Resource planning/ Dashboards in another Customer Success organisation ideally Fintech/ Banking
- Advanced proficiency with SQL
- Proficiency with a spreadsheet tool (Microsoft Excel or Google Sheets, or any other alternative)
- Proficiency with a BI tool (PowerBI, Looker, Tableau, Superset, Redash, or any other alternative)
- Excellent problem solving skills
Relevant experience with the following would be an advantage:
- Python or any other scripting language
- Git or any other version control tool
- Forensic audit / Zendesk
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified candidates should Click here to Apply Now
- Research / Data Analysis jobs
- Senior Data Analyst jobs