Job title : Senior Credit and Lease Executive
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : November 30, 2023
Quick Recommended Links
- Meeting lease applicants to obtain personal and financial information, describing the types and terms of leases and loans to applicants, verify applicants’ credit scores and incomes, evaluating applicants’ financial circumstances to determine if the applicant qualifies for a lease facility and approving or denying lease applications. This position will also involve direct telephone and outdoor sales.
- Examine the financial statements and other credit-related information of businesses to assess the risk involved in lending money.
- Determine for a potential partnership or buy-out, or research regarding the issue of new bonds.
- Meeting leasing applicants (corporate and individual) to generate lease business for the company.
- Meet with applicants to obtain information for credit and leasing applications and to answer questions about the process.
- Analyze applicants’ financial status, credit and property evaluations to determine feasibility of granting loans.
- Obtain and compile copies of loan/lease applicants’ credit histories, corporate financial statements and other financial information.
- Review and update credit and leasing files.
- Compute payment schedules.
- Stay abreast of new types of loans and other financial services and products in order to better meet customers’ needs.
- Handle Customer complaints and take appropriate action to resolve them.
- Work with Clients to identify their financial goals and to find ways of reaching those goals.
- Negotiate payment arrangement with customers who have delinquent loans.
- Market company products to individuals and firms, promoting Company services that may meet customers’ needs.
- Provide special services such as investment banking for clients with more specialized needs.
- Analyze potential loan/lease markets and develop referral networks in order to locate prospects for loans.
- Prepare reports to send to customers whose accounts are delinquent, and forward irreconcilable accounts for Collector action.
- Handling of insurance and registration/renewal on lease assets.
- Marketing all of the products of the Company to corporate organizations and individuals.
- Candidates should possess a University Degree or HND or its equivalent
- Certifications are added advantage.
- 3 years hands-on experience particularly in leasing is mandatory.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
- Accounting / Financial Services jobs
- Senior Credit and Lease Executive jobs