Job title : Senior Creative Associate
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : March 06, 2024
Quick Recommended Links
- We are looking for a self-driven individual with a strong work ethic, collaborative spirit, passionate about translating abstract ideas to pictures and the ability to manage multiple tasks concurrently.
- Minimum of a bachelor’s degree in a related field or at least 3 years of design experience
- Proficiency with Corel Draw, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, or other visual design tools and software
- Working knowledge of design principles to apply to traditional and new media
- A strong portfolio of work of at least 30 original designs
The Creative Associate will be responsible for the following:
- Conceptualize and design all visual material for EiE Nigeria, including logos, e-flyers, brochures, infographics, website images, charts, posters, reports, newsletter templates, promotional materials, invitation cards etc. for use in new and print media.
- Prepare layouts, designs, artwork and formats for use in online broadcasts, publications and/or exhibition displays.
- Creatively and spontaneously curate content graphics, cartoons, short skits and/or videos on trending governance issues as required.
- Maintain database and retrieval system of all designs and references used in the creation of published materials.
- Design graphics to precise requirements and brief.
- Maintain a cohesive visual identity and implement branding guidelines.
- Document best practices and update branding guidelines as needed.
- Send weekly reports to the Creative Lead.
- Ability to create a well-thought-out design for briefs, proposals or instructions whilst paying attention to minute details
- Ability to convey ideas and concepts through typography, Infographics, cartoons, animation, short skits, storyboard creation
- Possess thorough knowledge of printing process
- Understand colour theory and composition to apply to traditional and new media
- Understand how different audiences respond to different images and how to integrate this understanding into the designs
- Ability to manage multiple projects
- Have a professional approach to time and cost
- Ability to work well under pressure in a deadline-driven environment
- Ability to meet design task deadlines
- Ability to work and contribute effectively and efficiently in a team
- Ability to develop strong brand identity and guidelines.
- Ability to create and edit videos
- Have basic knowledge of HTML & CSS
How to Apply for this Offer
If you fit this profile, kindly send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Media / Advertising / Branding jobs
- Senior Creative Associate jobs