Job title : Senior Contract Commercial Manager
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : October 15, 2023
Quick Recommended Links
- As the local Team leader for carrier contract commerce in the rep office, the specific responsibilities include: Manage contract quality in the rep office, including specifying contract baselines, identifying opportunities, and setting and implementing contract improvement targets.
- Negotiate on key projects and key risks, and have certain customer relationship maintenance capabilities.
- SDT operation, sales project review and decision-making authorization solution development, etc.
- Contract fulfillment: Promote the B2B interconnection progress while performing routine PO/billing/risk/contract closure, and properly coupling with the customer’s previous processes.
- C&N team personnel management and capability improvemen
- 5+ years
- Professional legal background and customer negotiation experience is preferred.
- Experience with local carriers is preferred.”
- Knowledge and skills related to contract commerce are preferred, such as telecom basic knowledge, commercial, legal, and financial knowledge, contract reading and writing knowledge and skills, operating tools and processes, and customer understanding and communication.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified candidates should Click here to Apply Now
- Sales / Retail / Business Development jobs
- Senior Contract Commercial Manager jobs
Apply for job
Email Me Jobs Like These
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!
Showing 1–10 of 502 jobs