Stransact Chartered Accountants’s job vacancy, Career and Recruitment
Job title : Senior Consultant jobs in Lagos
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : August 31, 2022
Quick Recommended Links
- The Senior Consultant will join our Audit and Attestation unit and to support our practice.
- We are looking for individuals with a clear sense of purpose, who understand the responsibility they have to clients.
- In exchange we offer the tools you need to achieve your potential, through career support and a learning environment with opportunities for international secondments.
- Overseeing the auditing processes and ensure execution of all phases of the audit process.
- Prepare financial analysis, perform substantive testing; present audit findings and prepare management control report.
- Finding ways to increase compliance, planning auditing processes, conducting risk assessments, and assigning tasks to junior staff.
- Plan, develop strategies and supervise fieldwork team in all phases of an audit engagement
- Identifies risk matters and raises with a manager and/or partner, while exercising judgement within agreed parameters.
- Maintain complete and accurate audit documentations; work papers and programs
- Ensure strict adherence to professional code of conducts and accounting standards.
- Perform virtual financial reporting accountant tasks
- Prepare financial statements and required disclosures in compliance with policy and regulations
- Produce work for the Manager and/or Partner review clearly highlighting issues and providing potential solutions to issues identified.
- Identify and understand client needs, suggest potential solutions on technical matters and communicate and agree client needs and potential solutions with managers.
- Work closely with colleagues and partners on practice development and client management
- Monitor engagement status and budget requirements for profitable and timely completion.
- Research technical issues that arise during an engagement and communicate with audit manager and/or partner to create more efficient testing strategies.
- Participate in group, stream and firm-wide activities.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or related fields (Minimum of 2nd Class Upper Division).
- Associate member of a relevant professional body (ACA or ACCA). Other professional qualification is a plus.
- 3 – 4 years auditing/accounting experience in one of the foremost professional services firms.
- Must have strong technical accounting skills with proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Zoho Books, SAGE Accounting, QuickBooks and CaseWare
- Possess excellent analytical, communication and client service skills
- Have strong presentation, written, and verbal skills
- A demonstrable coordinating and organization skills and ability to prioritize under time-sensitive and challenging conditions.
- Demonstrable knowledge of current economic and market trends.
- Strong problem-solving, logic and reasoning capabilities.
- A smart, fast learner and result oriented
- Project management must be able to lead, supervise and manage multiple engagements
- Should be able to pay attention to accuracy and details
- Possess good work ethic and the ability to work independently and as part of a team.
At Stransact, we work collaboratively with our staff to understand what’s important to them. We develop tools and systems that will help you know what each step in your career path looks like and what it takes to make the next step:
- A Career Path
- Leadership opportunities and an environment of shared leadership
- Access to challenging work and a big picture view of the work we do
- Working in a social and collaborative environment
- The ability to balance your growing career with a fulfilling personal life
- A culture of transparency and meaningful feedback
- A commitment to best practices within the industry
- And, yes career opportunities!
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified candidates should Click here to Apply online