Job title : Senior Consultant, Business Development and Innovation
Job Location : Abuja
Deadline : November 22, 2023
Quick Recommended Links
- As part of their exciting transformation process, seeks a dynamic, passionate, and experienced individual as a Senior Consultant to head their Abuja Business.
- This Senior consultant’s primary focus will involve developing, introducing and executing new innovations and strategies that facilitate the growth of the business and managing a team to drive efficient and effective business processes to support operations.
- Actively drive business development, generate leads, close transactions, and follow up in Abuja and Northern region.
- Research, forecast and evaluate the effects of public policy using public sources, political intelligence and personal contacts
- Research and analyze government policies and implementation for critical direction on briefs and leads.
- Create strong relationship and data gathering of key stakeholders for possible contacts and build up.
- Develop close partnerships with engaged consultants and understand the market namely legislative and policy direction, stakeholders’ management and external relations.
- Report to the Lead Partner.
Key Performance Indicators/ Performance Goals:
- Number of strategic initiatives implemented.
- Level of operational efficiency.
- Revenue growth.
- Number of new products/services deployed.
- Minimum of HND or Bachelor’s Degree, in any relevant Social Science related field.
- MBA or a relevant professional certificate will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of 7 years working experience.
- Proven track record of successfully implementing strategic initiatives.
Key Competencies Requirements:
- Good knowledge of the business and the industry.
- Ability to develop strategic partnerships and build networks/relationships to improve visibility for the business.
- Creative talents with an ability to initiate new projects.
- Delegation and supervisory skills.
- Keen networker with an ability to build and maintain large
- numbers of industry and media contacts.
- Team player with leadership and management skills within a business environment with high level of integrity.
- Project management talents with an aptitude for organization and attention to detail.
- Ability to analyze complex data and interpret it for a range of audiences.
- Business acumen with the ability to communicate across departments and represent the company’s services at a senior level.
- Commercial awareness/interest.
- Ability to understand new issues quickly and make the right decisions.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Basic understanding of business management.
- In-depth knowledge of consultancy best practices and Standards.
- Time management and organizational skills.
- Very organized and efficient.
- Proven ability in leading and developing a team.
- Experience in managing budgets.
- Driven, ambitious and willing to contribute to the business.
- Bold and result-driven.
- Passionate, self-motivated, responsible, and hardworking individual.
- Reliable and resilient.
- Good interpersonal communication skills.
- Must be very perceptive, ambitious, focused and possess ability to command respect.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV in PDF format to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
- Sales / Retail / Business Development jobs
- Senior Consultant, Business Development and Innovation jobs