SeedStars Academy’s Career and Recruitment Vacancy
Job title : Senior BI Analyst jobs in Lagos
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : October 24, 2021
Quick Recommended Links
About the Job
- We are seeking to hire a ‘hands-on’ Senior BI Analyst to join our team in Lagos.
- As a BI Analyst at QuickCheck, your main duties include extracting, transforming, reporting, and visualizing raw data and working across departments to collaborate on new initiatives, thereby improving our operations and processes.
Primary Responsibilities for this Role
- Develop and execute credit portfolio risk monitoring activities, including analytics.
- Create, enhance and maintain reports on key risk metrics, concentrations, and stratifications of the loan portfolio.
- Prepare and provide clear and accurate information as requested by auditors, regulators, and other stakeholders.
- Anticipate regulatory risk by regularly monitoring the regulatory landscape.
- Responsible for preparing ad-hoc risk management reports as assigned.
- Responsible for the update of relationship loan histories, and determining appropriate exposure levels.
- Partner with cross-functional teams (Product, Developers, UI/UX Designers, Marketing & Growth) to optimize conversion rates.
- A Graduate Degree in a relevant field of study, previous experience in the financial sector is a strong plus
- Ideally, you have a good understanding of Credit Risk Management and the metrics that are used to measure these risks
- Some experience with coordinating IT implementation projects and the ability to work on multiple tasks in a non-routine environment
- Need to have some technical affinity, to better understand what the coders are doing, paired with data analysis skills (e.g. SQL queries)
- Skilled in Excel and handling of large data (with SQL); basic coding skills in at least one programming language [and experience with statistical modelling] are an asset.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze significant amounts of raw data and draw valid inferences and present them successfully to management using a reporting tool
- Technical writing skills
- Ability to troubleshoot data
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent command of English and communication skills.
Benefits and Perks
- Be part of an international team
- A high degree of autonomy, flat hierarchy, open communication and get shit done attitude
- Private health insurance
- Flexible working hours.
*Senior BI Analyst jobs in Nigeria
*Research / Data Analysis jobs in Lagos
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified Candidates should Click here to apply online
*Research / Data Analysis jobs in Nigeria