- This job has expired!
Job title : Senior Audit Manager
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : November 29, 2023
Quick Recommended Links
- Develop and execute a comprehensive internal audit plan, including financial, operational, and compliance audits yearly for the organization.
- Track the cash flow and accounts of the organization to ensure that they are being recorded and processes correctly
- Ensure all assets are protected through appropriate control measures and that financial records meet legal standards, assess risk and develops audit direction.
- Manage project to quality outcomes, while meeting established time budget.
- Conduct audits working directly with all internal management levels as well as external clients and recording existing control environment over business risk.
- Review and record activities and plans defined by management to resolve issues identified by audit findings.
- Respond to ad-hoc requests to address control issues on new business processes, policies and procedure.
- Provide consultative services to management.
- HND / BSc. in Accounting, Finance or any other related field
- Proven experience (4-5 years) in internal auditing, with a focus on financial controls, preferably in the QSR or retail industry.
- In-depth knowledge of auditing standards, risk management, and compliance.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- A keen interest in the financial system.
- Excellent communication and Interpersonal skills.
- Must be able to work well with a variety of personalities and balance multiple work priorities.
- Very Attractive and Negotiable based on Experience with other benefits.
How to Apply for this Offer
Send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Accounting / Financial Services jobs
- Senior Audit Manager jobs
Apply for job
Email Me Jobs Like These
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!
Showing 1–10 of 353 jobs