Job title : Senior Associate
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : December 20, 2023
Quick Recommended Links
- Ability to start and take financial advisory assignments (forensic accounting investigation, Due Diligence) to logical conclusion with minimal supervision.
- Ability to start and take audit assignment to logical conclusion with supervision.
- Demonstrates basic awareness of prevailing accounting standards as well as accounting disclosure requirements for the captions worked on.
- Ability to participate in processes for business documentation i.e valuation report, business plan,etc.
- Prepare tax computation, payments, necessary paperwork, and reports.
- Assess and research difficult tax issues to identify solutions.
- Ensure you comply with regulations by forwarding required information to federal, state, and local authorities.
- Maintain a high level of professionalism and competence in client communications, which includes existing clients and new clients, which includes understanding relevant tax and regulatory laws.
Requirements And Qualifications
- BSc minimum of 2.1 or HND upper credit in accounting or related courses from a reputable institution.
- Minimum of 4-5 years post NYSC relevant experience in consulting firm.
- Professional membership of ICAN or ACCA is an added advantage.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office.
- Must possess critical thinking skills and analytical skills.
- Must possess the ability to pay attention to details.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and analytical skills.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job position as the subject of the mail.
- Accounting / Financial Services jobs
- Senior Associate jobs
Apply for job
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!