Multigate Payments Limited’s job vacancy, Career and Recruitment
Job title : Senior Associate – Human Resources and Office Administration jobs in Lagos
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : November 29, 2021
Quick Recommended Links
- Partners with the leadership team to understand and execute the organizations human resource and talent strategy particularly as it relates to current and future talent needs, recruiting, retention, and succession planning.
- Provides support and guidance to HR generalists, management, and other staff when complex, specialized, and sensitive questions and issues arise; may be required to administer and execute routine tasks in delicate circumstances such as providing reasonable accommodations, investigating allegations of wrongdoing, and terminations.
- Manages the talent acquisition process, which may include recruitment, interviewing, and hiring of qualified job applicants, particularly for managerial, exempt, and professional roles; collaborates with departmental managers to understand skills and competencies required for openings.
- Analyses trends in compensation and benefits; researches and proposes competitive base and incentive pay programs to ensure the organization attracts and retains top talent.
- Conduct skill audit to inform the production of training and development strategies.
- Creates training and development programs and initiatives that provide internal development opportunities for employees.
- Facilitate the companyÛªs performance appraisal process.
- Oversees employee disciplinary meetings, terminations, and investigations.
- Acts as the organisationÛªs conscience in flagging issues that can
- Maintains compliance with federal, state, and local employment laws and regulations, and recommended best practices; reviews policies and practices to maintain compliance.
- Maintains knowledge of trends, best practices, regulatory changes, and new technologies in human resources, talent management, and employment law.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Overseeing general office operation.
- Supervising, mentoring, training, and coaching our administrative staff (i.e. security, cleaners, etc.) and delegating assignments to ensure maximum productivity.
- Payment of office bills like Diesel, NEPA bills etc.
- Purchasing office supplies and equipment and maintaining proper stock levels.
- Ensure that all office equipmentÛªs are operating effectively by scheduling weekly routine and maintenance check.
- Performing ad-hoc administrative duties.
- Maintaining general office files, including job files, vendor files, and other files related to the companyÛªs operations.
- Assisting colleagues with administrative tasks.
- Coordinate with custodial workers (i.e. electricians, plumber, etc.) when their services are required
- Check and monitor the physical condition, general upkeep and cleanliness of the building. its surroundings and its facilities.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, negotiation, and conflict resolution skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and to delegate them when appropriate.
- Ability to act with integrity, professionalism, and confidentiality.
- Thorough knowledge of employment-related laws and regulations.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- Proficiency with or the ability to quickly learn the organizations HRIS and talent management systems.
- Competitive Salary
*Administrative / Management jobs in Nigeria
*Administrative / Management jobs in Lagos
*Senior Associate – Human Resources and Office Administration in Lagos
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified Candidates should Click here to Apply online