Job title : Senior Associate, Compliance Testing
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : October 20, 2023
Quick Recommended Links
- Flutterwave’s Compliance Testing Program plays a critical role in ensuring and enhancing the effectiveness of the company’s internal control framework.
- The Compliance Testing Senior Associate will support the execution of Flutterwave’s Compliance Testing Program, performing testing and validation of the effectiveness of the organization’s compliance controls.
- This position will report into the Compliance Testing Manager
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Support the execution of the Compliance Testing Program policies and procedures and testing schedules for the entire compliance program remit (i.e., data privacy, ABC, AML/CTF, Sanctions and consumer compliance).
- Conduct complete, accurate, and timely compliance testing pursuant to testing scripts that capture all necessary elements to test the effectiveness of a particular control. Meet or exceed Key Performance Indicators.
- Incorporate feedback on work product received from the Compliance Testing Manager and Quality Control results from the Compliance Testing Associates into future work.
- Review work products such as customer files, investigative results, and other documents for adherence to program requirements. Draw conclusions regarding the overall quality of performance of a control, documenting conclusions with clarity and support.
- Recommend enhancements to the efficiency and effectiveness of the implementation of the Compliance Testing Program processes.
- Adhere to internal review deadlines and testing schedule.
- Confirm adherence to remediation plans and efforts regarding findings discovered as part of Compliance Testing activities
- Learn and adapt new technology systems or processes, as required.
- Stay abreast on the latest regulatory developments and changes.
Required Qualifications to be a Waver:
- Bachelor’s degree in Financial Management or Investment Management, Business Management, Commerce, Commerce in Business Innovation and Entrepreneurship, or a related field.
- Minimum 5 year of experience in controls testing, internal audit or similar testing functions related to risk management and compliance. Preferably within the financial services industry.
- Familiarity with the legal, corporate governance, and regulatory environment related to compliance areas (i.e., data privacy, ABC, AML/CTF, Sanctions and consumer compliance). Ability to understand internal policy and procedure requirements.
- Problem-solving skills
- Ability to work effectively and drive results in a fast-paced environment.
- Proficiency in English required.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel.
- Effective oral and written communication skills.
- Time management, and organizational skills, with exceptional attention to detail.
- Ability to manage and prioritize several tasks simultaneously and autonomously.
- Professional certifications such as Certified Anti-Money Laundering Specialist (CAMS) are a bonus.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified candidates should Click here to Apply Now
- Accounting / Financial Services jobs
- Senior Associate, Compliance Testing jobs