Job title : Senior Architect
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : October 19, 2023
Quick Recommended Links
- Create designs for projects, modifications, and redevelopment.
- Possesses high-level drawing skills to design buildings that are functional, safe, sustainable, and aesthetically pleasing.
- Oversee all phases of architectural projects from conception to completion
- Utilize cutting-edge design software and tools to produce detailed architectural drawings, plans, and 3D models.
- Prepare project budgets and cost estimates, and monitor expenses throughout the project lifecycle.
- Adapting plans according to circumstances and resolving complex design issues with innovative and practical solutions.
- Put together feasibility reports and design proposals.
- Conduct regular quality checks to ensure that architectural plans and specifications are accurately followed during construction.
- Ensure that all works are carried out to specific standards, building codes, guidelines, and regulations.
- Minimum 10 years of proven experience in High-Rise Buildings.
- Strong knowledge of building codes, regulations, and construction practices.
- Excellent communication and leadership skills.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Available to work On-site on the Lagos Island.
- A self-motivated and disciplined person.
- Experience with BIM (Building Information Modeling) software.
- Familiarity with construction project management software (Revit, 3Ds max, AutoCAD, Adobe Creative Suite, and Microsoft Office)
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested applicants should kindly forward their CVs to Leonardo@sujimotonig.com using the job role as the subject of the email.
- Building / Construction jobs
- Senior Architect jobs
Apply for job
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!