Sayed Farms Limited’s job vacancy, Career and Recruitment
Job title : Senior Admin Officer jobs in Oyo
Job Location : Oyo
Deadline : May 23, 2022
Quick Recommended Links
- Attend to government agencies such as SON, NAFDAC, ministries at the federal, state and local levels and officials visiting the company to ensure that the company complies with business operational laws.
- Attend to immigration matters such as CERPAC processing and renewals, VISAs processing, Expat Quota renewals etc.
- Review and attend to all forms of correspondence, draft letters, contracts and agreements for the company.
- Follow up with domestic diesel consumptions and report to the line manager;
- Monitor the operations of all domestic/guesthouse facilities. Conduct inspections of the facilities from time to time to ensure all utilities are functional.
- Renewal of all subscriptions and timely admin statutory payments
- Ensure all office/factory/warehouse locations meet Health and Safety requirements
- Implement approved Admin and Facilities Strategies, policies and procedures
- Prepare and submit relevant reports on all activities of Admin and Facilities to the line manager
- Implement fleet administration standards, vehicle operating policies, vehicle disposal policies and supervises the fleet management and maintenance activities to ensure that adequate transportation is provided for daily operations
- Maintain and manage all vehicle documentation and ensure prompt renewal of same
- Organize and supervise other company activities such as renovations, repairs, events planning etc.
- Carry other duties that may be assigned by the management periodically.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree, Master’s Degree qualification
- Must have worked in same capacity for at least eight(8) years
- Must be very good in Microsoft Excel and word.
- Sound analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Good communication and persuasive skills – written, verbal & presentation
- Must have excellent connection/relationship with authorities at all levels
- Must be residing or will to relocate to Ibadan, Challenge Area.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letters and CV along with Passport Photographs to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.