2 weeks ago
Job title : Senior Accountant
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : June 12, 2023
Quick Recommended Links
- Verify, allocate, post and reconcile accounts payable and receivable.
- Assessing internal controls, including risk assessments and reviews of risk areas.
- Budget and variance analysis, establishing the root cause of variance and making recommendations for improvement and enhancement.
- Annual audit preparations.
- Managing Cash balances and ensuring that cash flows are adequate to allow business unit to operate effectively.
- Forecasting cash payments and anticipating challenges arising from limited cash flow.
- Reporting on individual projects and consolidation of accounts and financials for specific sites.
- Produce error-free accounting reports and present their results.
- Analyse financial information and summarise financial status.
- Spot errors and suggest ways to improve efficiency and spending.
- Review and recommend modifications to accounting systems and procedures.
- Provide input into department’s goal setting process.
- Prepare financial statements and produce budget according to schedule.
- Assist with tax audits and tax returns.
- Directing internal and external audits to ensure compliance.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting or Economics.
- 4 – 6 years of accounting experience.
- Professional Certifications (ICAN/ACCA) is an added advantage
- Experience with Quickbooks or other accounting software.
- Strong financial analysis skills.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, particularly Excel.
N250,000 – N400,000 Monthly.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified candidates should Click here to Apply Now
- Accounting / Financial Services jobs
- Senior Accountant jobs