Job title : Senior Accountant
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : February 16, 2024
Quick Recommended Links
- He / she would be responsible for managing all their accounting processes.
- Preparation of weekly and monthly report of Purchases and Sales and Expenses.
- Validate the source documents and payment vouchers before posting into the accounting software.
- Post customers’ payments into the Accounting Software.
- Prepare tax and other returns due to other regulatory agencies and ensure that these returns are remitted within the specified timeframe.
- Perform monthly bank reconciliation and maintain cash books.
- Carry out detailed reconciliation of customers’ ledger account and receivable follow up.
- Perfect knowledge of Tally accounting software.
- Ensure accurate Fixed Asset Management records.
- Assist with the preparation of financial reports (Income statement, Cash flow and Statement of Financial Position) on a monthly basis within agreed timelines.
- Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent in Accounting, Finance, or any numerate course.
- Must be an experienced Chartered Accountant
- Strong understanding of accounting principles, and relevant regulations.
- Exceptional diligence, accuracy, and precision.
- Good people skills with a high degree of ethical standards and integrity.
- Proficient use of Microsoft Excel and other accounting tools.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should send their up-to-date Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the job title e.g “Property Development Manager” as the subject of the mail.
- Accounting / Financial Services jobs
- Senior Accountant jobs
- This job has expired!
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!