Gumi & Company’s Career and Recruitment Vacancy
Job title : Senior Accountant jobs in Lagos
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : 15-Oct-21
Quick Recommended Links
Reporting to Managing Director
Contract Full time, permanent
A Lifestyle concept company that introduces clients to a curation of fashion, homeware, gifts and art from a wide range of variety of designers around the globe is seeking to recruit for the position of a Senior Accountant.
We are looking for an energetic, resourceful Senior Accountant professional to join our team. Based in Lagos, you will be responsible for tracking account balances, budgeting, payroll and other related tasks and creating reports on business operations.
You will collaborate with other members of the team, as well as external partners and must be able to achieve results independently.
- Analysing financial information and preparing financial statements; creating reports on
- business operations to suggest methods with which spending efficiency can be improved
- Improving accounting systems and procedures; developing processes and policies to optimize daily activities for accounting assistants and bookkeepers
- Working on budgets, tax audits, tax returns, internal & external audits preparations to ensure compliance
- Investigating and resolving audit findings, account discrepancies and issues of non-compliance
- Records Management; verifying, allocating, posting and reconciling accounts payable and receivable
- Any other activity as assigned by supervisor
- Education and Experience BachelorÛªs degree in Accounting
- Must be an associate chartered accountant
- Must have experience using QuickBooks
- Must have experience working in a retail organization
- Must have good analytical and relationship management skills
- Effective communication, including speaking, writing and active listening
- Ability to receive criticism and work amicably under pressure
- Other skills and traits Organizational, collaboration and problem-solving skills.
- Leadership skills like self-motivation, goal setting and monitoring progress.
- Having a business background will be an added advantage
*Senior Accountant jobs in Nigeria
*Accounting / Financial Services jobs in Lagos
How to Apply for this Offer
Send an email to [email protected] enclosing your CV/Work Portfolio using the job title as subject of the mail
*Accounting / Financial Services jobs in Nigeria