Job title : Senior Account Relationship Manager
Job Location : Abuja
Deadline : June 18, 2023
Quick Recommended Links
- The purpose of this role is to build relationships, identify needs and enhance opportunities with key accounts to meet business related targets.
- The role is also required proactively resolve issues, add value, and ensure delivery on expectations.
- This is a newly created role that will lead a team a team of account managers, who are responsible to execute the country key account strategy and plan.
- The role will also contribute to development of the 2- year market led, integrated cross portfolio Business Development & Sales strategy aligned with Global/Regional Exams strategy.
- Working with team to ensure routine monitoring and standard reporting on commercial data involving sales, profitability and/or co-funding and sponsorship opportunities are carried out using an agreed set of corporate processes, techniques, and report templates.
- Ensures product/sector knowledge is up to date and forward thinking
- Provides account /country specific input into market intelligence activities, innovation, and business development/marketing plan/targets
- Value adds account extension, cross sell and retention
- Raises performance issues, why and how being resolved
- Manages and delivers annual account management plan
- Links with B2B support from Operations team to set and review quality of delivery to support account relationship.
- Using standard procedures and templates, regularly records, analyses and reports on operational activity levels and performance data, to support senior managers in making timely and effective business decisions that respond to operational needs.
- Contributes data as required, to enable the development and distribution of high quality, customer and market-focused marketing collateral.
- Supervises and leads team of account managers. Motivates and encourages team performance. Sets clear direction and deliverables for teams including career development and training opportunities.
- Builds relationships and uses influence to work with others internally to grow the business.
- University Degree in any subject or qualification in a relevant field (desirable)
- Experience in English & Exams sector
- Experience working in exams (or Education)
Role Specific Knowledge and Experience:
- Proven experience of building relationships, identifying needs and enhancing opportunities with key accounts to meet business related targets.
- Designing and implementing business development or marketing plans in an education sector context.
- Experience of working with UK/International exam boards
- Managing small teams and staff performance
- Strong stakeholder management skills
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified candidates should Click here to Apply Now
- Sales / Retail / Business Development jobs
- Senior Account Relationship Manager jobs