ACI Worldwide’s job vacancy, Career and Recruitment
Job title : Senior Account Executive jobs in Not specified
Job Location : Not specified
Deadline : May 23, 2022
Quick Recommended Links
Job Identification: 6143
Job Category Sales
Join the Team Making Possibilities Happen:
- If youve ever used an ATM, paid a bill through your phone, sent money to a friend or shopped online, chances are your transaction was safeguarded and processed using our software.
- Now its your turn to serve the payment needs of organizations and people the world over.
- As a Sr Account Executive based in Nigeria in, you will join a diverse, passionate team, dedicated to making possibilities happen in the payments industry!
- Markets ACI products and services to current and potential customers within a defined territory and/or industry and manages ACI’s overall relationship with established accounts.
- Develops strategy and manages the process of bringing the identified marketing opportunities to a logical close.
- Assists distributors in their efforts to sell ACI products and services where appropriate.
- Keeps current on ACI products/enhancements, competition and industry trends.
- Maintains account and territory records, updates management on account activity and provides forecast data as requested.
A typical day at ACI for an Sr Account Executive is:
- Identifies opportunities to market ACI products and services to current and prospective customers in the assigned territory.
- Develops strategy and manages the process of bringing the identified marketing opportunities to a logical close, consistent with ACIs sales best practices.
- Manages ACIs overall relationship with current and prospective customers, with emphasis on developing and maintaining effective relationships with key executives.
- Customer satisfaction and loyalty are key requirements and measurements.
- Manage all administrative aspects of the assignment including but not limited to account profiles, sales pipeline records, current and prospective customer org charts, etc., consistent with ACIs sales best practices.
- Keeps current on ACI products/enhancements, competition activities and industry trends.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Understand and adhere to all corporate policies to include but not limited to the ACI Code of Business Conduct and Ethics.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience needed to succeed in this role
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent experience.
- 8 years of successful direct sales experience in industries targeted by ACI (financial institutions, processors, merchants, etc.), preferably selling payments solutions.
- Standard ACI office or home office environment, depending on territory and/or location
- Extensive travel required – 40%-60% (both domestic and internationally)
- In return for your expertise, we offer growth, opportunity, and a competitive compensation and benefits package in a casual work environment.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified candidates should Click here to Apply online